General Medical Services
Our Emergency Centers In Texas Offer 24-Hour Care
Around-the-Clock Medical Care from Expert Emergency Physicians
Medical emergencies often happen without warning. When you’re sick or in severe pain, the last thing you need to worry about is where to be seen, diagnosed, and treated. Perhaps you’re experiencing abdominal pains that are keeping you awake long past midnight, or your child has developed a mystery allergic reaction at the end of an exceptionally busy weekend. Whatever the symptoms, Surepoint Emergency Centers offer around-the-clock medical care from emergency trained physicians in our emergency medical centers in Dallas-Fort Worth. We have several healthcare experts on hand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to diagnose and treat various ailments and injuries. Should you require an extended hospital stay or surgery as part of your treatment, we also work with many local hospitals to transport and admit patients without a wait time.
From Allergic Reactions to Infections, We Handle It All
Dedicated to providing extraordinary care for our patients, Surepoint Emergency Centers offer one-on-one attention and specialized care suitable for effective medical diagnosis and treatment. Whether you’re younger or older, you can feel confident in the superior level of patient care offered around-the-clock. Our general medical services include the following:
- Allergic reactions
- Blood clots
- Chest pain
- Heat strokes
- Serious infections
- Abdominal pain
How Our Dallas-Fort Worth Emergency Centers Can Help
Many people who are sick spend time debating whether they should visit an emergency room or wait and see their primary care physician during standard office hours. Often, the type of illness or injury you have, and the severity of its symptoms dictate whether or not you can afford to wait. Although not every ailment warrants a visit to an emergency room, here are some reasons to consider one of our Dallas-Fort Worth area emergency centers:
- Around-the-Clock ER Staff – We have expert emergency physicians and qualified ER staff available at all times for effective diagnosis and treatment. When you can’t get to your primary physician because it’s after-hours or on the weekend, we’re here to take care of you.
- In-House Lab Testing – Thanks to our in-house lab testing, we’re capable of providing you with immediate lab results to begin your treatment without delay.
- Urgent Trauma Care – For adults and children requiring urgent trauma care, we have state-of-the-art radiology equipment such as our full body CT Scanner and x-ray equipment to stabilize, diagnose and treat you quickly.
- One-on-One Attention – Many patients prefer visiting a free-standing ER as opposed to a hospital ER because of the size. We’re small enough to provide personalized, one-on-one attention with acute rooms designed with your comfort in mind. We also make billing convenient, accepting most insurance plans and providing online payment solutions. No insurance? No problem. We offer cash pay options as well.
- Minimal Wait Times – Perhaps the biggest reason to visit one of our emergency centers is the fact that we can get patients in quickly and out with minimum wait time. The average center wait time is 10 minutes or less and the overall visit is less than an hour. Some hospital ER visits can take several hours due to the number of patients compared to staff and incoming ambulance patients!
When to Visit an emergency room for Fever/Flu or Dehydration
One of the questions we’re frequently asked is when to visit one of our Dallas-Fort Worth area emergency centers for the treatment of fever/flu or dehydration. As a general rule of thumb, if you ever experience chest or stomach pain, difficulty breathing, lightheaded, or severe vomiting or diarrhea, your body may not be able to fight the fever/flu on its own, and you may require emergency services. We also recommend visiting our emergency center if you’re pregnant, over the age of 65, or suffer from a chronic illness, such as congestive heart failure, asthma, or diabetes. You may be severely dehydrated if you have difficulty keeping fluids down or you’re urinating less frequently than normal. If left untreated, this can present a risk for other health complications, including pneumonia, bronchitis, and sinus infection.
Visit One of Our Emergency Medical Centers in Texas Today
When you’re searching for the nearest emergency center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you can’t go wrong with Surepoint Emergency Center. We have emergency centers located in Azle, Chisholm Trail (Fort Worth), Denton, Corpus, Padre Island, Pantego, Stephenville, and Weatherford. From our friendly receptionist to our caring ER doctors and nurses, we’ll put you at ease no matter what your medical emergency requires. Please reach out to us should you ever have any questions or concerns. Our expertly trained physicians and nurses are here for you 24/7/365!