At Surepoint Emergency Centers, we attribute our success to our employees! To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a qualified Outreach Coordinator to contribute to existing programs, while assisting with the development of new internal and external outreach initiatives aligned with the company’s mission, vision, and goals. The ideal candidate should have some prior experience with a wide range of outreach functions, including community outreach, special event management, and volunteer event management. The Outreach Coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once, travel to emergency center locations within the DFW Metroplex, and meet tight deadlines. This position is an out-in-the-field position throughout the DFW Metroplex.
Please Note – This role is not a social media or digital marketing role.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with community and business partners.
- Create, schedule, organize, and promote outreach activities and special events both internally and externally.
- Manage and execute events such as CPR and First Aid classes, Blood drives, Surepoint Week, festivals, walks, health fairs, etc.
- Understand the Mission, Vision, and Values of Surepoint Medical Centers, communicating services effectively.
- Maintain and continue to grow existing business relationships.
- Use all forms of outreach (virtual and in-person) to engage, educate, and raise awareness about the freestanding emergency room industry and the Surepoint brand.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter at local and regional community and influencer events.
- Recruit, organize, and schedule internal volunteers for outreach activities.
- Develop content and materials for outreach programs and events such as flyers, posters, etc.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Conduct activities to execute outreach components such as data entry, registration, and outcome management.
- Prepare and maintain internal reports, collect and continually update contact information for business and community partners, resources, and leads in the company’s contacts database.
- Work with the internal marketing department to coordinate outreach activities.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Must visit a minimum of one site per day to meet with Nurse managers and staff, review current signage and marketing materials for accuracy, conduct an inventory of marketing materials at the location, visit local businesses and maintain community partnerships.
- 90% travel within DFW, primarily in the Arlington/Mansfield to Rowlett area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., stand or sit for long periods of time, bend and reach,
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to professionally represent the brand and communicate effectively.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to problem-solve and ask for help.
- Must be willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be adaptable to change.
- Must be willing to be accountable for time spent away from the corporate office.
- Must have a reliable car and be willing to drive to multiple locations within the DFW Metroplex.
- Must be able to perform CPR and hold current BLS certification.
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build confidence with key influencers, and present Surepoint’s value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and will take ownership of engagement.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Past work experience as an outreach or marketing coordinator or similar role.
Surepoint Emergency Centers is a 24/7 emergency center providing expert, quality care to the community. Above all, we offer top-notch service with a team of highly trained, quality doctors and clinical staff. We’re taking modern emergency care in the right direction. Surepoint Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekend and Evenings
- Multiple locations
Surepoint Medical Centers is a growing freestanding emergency room group with 14 locations in Texas. We offer competitive pay with awesome benefits in a low-key work environment.
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this position, please apply today.