Position and Qualifications Overview
- Provides expert guidance, direction, and leadership in regards to a company’s selection and use of technologies
- Determines long-term needs and pursues purchases and contracts that will aid in accomplishing business objectives.
- Plans and implements additions, deletions, and major modifications in pursuit of IT and business goals
- Work Closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
- Modifies existing IT systems or develops new approaches
- Develops and executes plans that support the organization’s IT needs
- Ensures proper functioning of the information processing system and oversees necessary upgrades.
- Aligns hardware, software, and associated peripherals with organizational needs
- Coordinates IT projects and ensures proper use of company IT resources
- Generates project status reports, establishes project timelines, leads project meetings, and resolves technical issues
- installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Negotiating IT Contracts with Vendors
- Implementing/Managing Circuit Cut Overs
- Ordering IT services for New Business
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Familiar with Audit Compliances like PCI, SOC1, SOC2 &SOX
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Write and Device a Disaster Implementation plan.
- Implementation of development best practices throughout the organization
- identifying emerging information technologies to be analyzed, assimilated, and integrated within the organization
- Strong Communication skills
- Deliver timely, effective, and high-quality solutions to end-users
- Ability to present in front of groups
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt new systems
- Ability to work on complex technical issues with multiple teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Networking(Cisco, Sonic), Windows servers, and VM ware technology
- Knowledge & experience with windows & Mac OS
- Minimum 5-7 Years of Hands-on System Administration, Networking &Tech support experience is highly desired.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience as Supervisor/Manager is highly desired.
- Any Certifications From Microsoft/Cisco Preferred
Reports to: Director of IT
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and more
Primary Work Location: Mansfield, TX
Salary: Hourly based on experience
Surepoint Medical Centers is a growing freestanding emergency room group with 14 locations in Texas. We offer competitive pay with awesome benefits in a low-key work environment.
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.