IT Desktop Support
Surepoint Medical Centers is a growing player in the emergency medical field in the state of Texas, with over 500 employees located throughout the DFW metroplex and Corpus Christi, TX. We are seeking a vetted IT Manager to join us in our Mansfield Corporate Office.
About Surepoint Medical Centers
Surepoint Medical Centers is the overarching umbrella of Surepoint Emergency Center. With fourteen free-standing emergency centers and two family medicine locations across north and south Texas, Surepoint Emergency Center has a wide presence in the emergency medical field. The company is poised for increased growth into other markets that support free-standing emergency medical care in the near future.
About the Position
The IT Help Desk position is located at our Corporate HQ in Mansfield, TX. You will provide support on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. You must have the good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient. You must follow through on all tasks to not only complete a task but complete them correctly by maintaining proper attention to detail, organization, and prioritization. This position requires demonstrating the ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge either hands-on or through research. The help desk technician will need to possess good written and verbal communication skills. You must understand that attendance, time management, and team skills are necessary for maintaining good work ethics.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- – Field Help Desk calls via phone, email, & tickets to create the initial record of the request incident
- -Possess good customer service skills, patient and friendly in identifying and supporting the needs of end-users
- – Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN) & Wide Area Network (WAN)
- -Under supervision, tests network connectivity and access to ensure security, integrity, and accuracy of data transmitted
- -Install, configures, implements, and maintains desktop client software, e.g. Microsoft applications (Outlook, Exchange, Internet Explorer, Office, Windows, etc.)
- -Install, relocates and supports PCs, printers, and other computer-related equipment
- -Maintains Anti-Virus system updates
- – Visit all departments to help with technical issues
- – Assist with the installation, configuration, and management of network equipment as assigned
- -Coordinate to track, manage and reconcile asset database changes including decommissioning or disposal of assets
- -Some administration and hardware support of the servers as requested by the IT Manager
- -Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- -Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, malware protection software, and other processes
- -Support Microsoft Office 365 users throughout offices
- -Set up/support presentations and video calls for meetings, training, and workshops
- -Work with Project manager and Vendors to deliver IT projects on a time and in budget
- -Map appropriate network drive to users and other technical equipment
- -Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- -Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: IT Manager
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and more
Primary Work Location: Mansfield, TX
Salary: Hourly based on experience
Surepoint Medical Centers is a growing freestanding emergency room group with 14 locations in Texas. We offer competitive pay with awesome benefits in a low-key work environment.
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.