Spring Break 2020
Whether it’s a trip with friends or your family, Spring Break is just that – a nice break from the day-to-day chores to enjoy some fun and hopefully sun, in March.
5 things to remember while enjoying your break:
• Safety – Always practice safety first. Know where you’re going and what to do in case of an emergency. Also carry a first aid kit with hand sanitizer, band-aids, tissues, wipes, etc., to keep germs and viruses at bay.
• Sunscreen – Sunscreen is a must if going somewhere tropical. Even a first-degree burn can ruin a good time.
• Hydration – Hydration is always important, especially if you plan on an adventure somewhere with limited resources.
• Memories – Stop, look around you and enjoy the moment. You cannot take too many pictures to capture that perfect memory.
• Stress-free – Keep your plans simple. Stressing over schedules will defeat the purpose of the vacation break. Have you ever needed a vacation from your vacation? You tried to do too much and missed out on the relaxing part.
If you are looking for some fun local places to go, check out the top 15 places in Texas to visit – Tripsavvy
As always… Have fun. Stay safe during spring break 2020! And remember that Surepoint Emergency Centers have you covered to keep you out in the sun!
Surepoint Emergency Center is a modern emergency medical facility open 24/7/365. As an alternative to the traditional hospital ER experience, we offer convenience and minimal wait time, along with highly-trained emergency medical staff and state-of-the-art equipment.
Our top priority is bringing high-quality emergency care, quickly and easily to your family. We are committed to making patients feel better faster in a comforting and compassionate environment.
Fast convenient care in your neighborhood.